Cogent Healthcare is the nation’s largest private hospitalist and intensivist company, providing clinical solutions at Acute Care and Post-Acute Care facilities.
Cogent At a Glance:
- Largest privately-held hospital medicine and critical care company in the U.S.
- Headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee
- Partners with over 90 hospitals in 26 states
- Employs over 700 full-time providers
- Manages over 1,200 physicians
Cogent’s solutions include:
- Full-service hospitalist and intensivist programs designed and managed from the ground up
- Leadership and management of existing hospital medicine and critical care programs
Cogent’s solutions help hospitals:
- Improvements in CMI
- Improvements in patient flow and length of stay
- Reduced readmissions
- Increased referrals from primary care and specialty physicians
- Reductions in resource consumption
- Improved patient safety and overall quality of care
- Increased patient and physician satisfaction
Cogent improves efficiency and quality of patient care through:
- Technology and operational infrastructure
- Coordinated clinical care teams
- Constant innovation
- Data-driven processes
- Rigorous ongoing training
- Experienced Leadership
What is a Hospitalist?
A hospitalist is a physician whose primary professional focus is the general medical care of hospitalized patients.
What is an Intensivist?
An intensivist is a physician who specializes in the care of critically ill patients, usually in the intensive care unit (ICU).
5410 Maryland Way, Suite 300
Brentwood, TN 37027
Phone: 888.646.7763 Fax: 615.373.5280
Email us: Solutions@CogentHealthcare.com
Call us: 888.646.7763
Email us: Careers@CogentHealthcare.com
Call us: 877.426.4368